We are SO EXCITED to announce that Wine Machine & Skydive Australia have teamed up to give you and a mate the most incredible experience yet – skydiving alongside Northeast Party House on the morning of Wine Machine Yarra Valley!!
That’s right! You and your bestie could be having THE most memorable, money-can’t-buy experience THIS SATURDAY! Imagine kickstarting your Wine Machine morning by skydiving alongside Northeast Party House then heading along to Rochford Wines where you’ll receive VIP wristbands so you can continue riding that adrenaline rush all day at the festival?! Well, it could be a reality for you!
To enter, all you have to do head to our Instagram, tag your bestie that you’d invite to join you for this experience, follow Wine Machine, Northeast Party House and Skydive Australia on Instagram and share the post to your story for a bonus point, and you’ll be in the running to win!
After your epic morning, you’ll spend the day at Wine Machine in style, drinking wine, dancing to the epic line up and raving about your morning with Northeast Party House. Cannot get much better than that, right?
So get tagging and sharing!! Competition closes on March 31st, 2023 at 9am, and the winner will be notified the same day at 10am.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- By entering this competition with Wine Machine and Skydive Australia, all entrants will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms & Conditions and be bound by them. Our decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Must be available on Saturday 1st of April
- The competition is open to patrons in Australia only. You must be 18 years of age to enter the competition.
- You are entering the competition to win 2 x skydives and 2x VIP tickets for Wine Machine Yarra Valley 2023.
- The winner will be responsible for their own flights, accomodation, travel costs and other incidental expenses incurred as part of claiming this prize
- The competition will start from 9am AEDT Wednesday 29th March 2023, until 9:00am AEDT Friday 31st March 2023. All entries must be received by the closing date specified.
- The competition will run on Instagram, where the winner will be selected at random.
- To enter, you must tag a friend in the comments and follow all 3 pages on Instagram (Wine Machine, Northeast Party House and Sky Dive Australia). You can also share the post to your Instagram Story for a bonus entry.
- Winners will be notified via Direct Message on Instagram once the competition closes at 9am (AEDT) on Friday 31st March.
- If the winner of the competition is unable to accept the prize for any reason, or if the winner cannot be contacted after reasonable efforts have been made, an alternative winner will be selected.
- This competition is in no way affiliated with Instagram.
- Wine Machine and Skydive Australia will not be liable for or accept any responsibility for; (i) any failure by the winner or any entrant to comply with these terms and conditions; (ii) any disruption, delay, or misdirection of entries; (iii) any server, system or network failures, malfunctioning or inaccessibility; or (iv) any repercussions experienced by providing personal details to any social media account impersonating us.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of the Winner(s) accepting and/or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Eligible Entrants acknowledge that use of, or participation in, the Prize carries inherent risk. Eligible Entrants acknowledge that use of the Prize may be dangerous and if they (and any other person(s) sharing the Prize with the winner) choose to participate in the Prize they do so at their own risk. Use of the Prize may be subject to obtaining medical clearance. The Promoter or Prize supplier may require the winner to sign an agreement releasing the Promoter and/or Prize supplier from all liability arising from the winner’s use of the Prize.
- Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as arising from, or in connection with the Prize supplied by the prize supplier, or the conduct of the prize supplier.
- In the event that the Prize (or any part of the Prize) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize (or the relevant part of a prize) with a prize of equal or greater value subject to any contrary direction from a regulatory authority.
- If the weather does not permit jumping on Saturday 1st of April, tandem vouchers will be supplied to use at Skydive Yarra Valley.
- Customers weighing over 105kgs, will require an additional assessment by our Drop Zone Safety Officer or Tandem Master due to restrictions to the harness size, weather conditions and safety reasons.
- Skydive Australia must be notified prior to the jump date of any pre-existing or existing medical conditions, injuries or illnesses.
- No alcohol or “recreational” drugs are to be consumed within 8 hours prior to the scheduled skydive jump time. For the safety of all customers and staff, SA reserves the right to refuse customers who are suspected of being intoxicated or having impaired judgment.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash, and it is not transferable. The tickets are valid for Wine Machine Yarra Valley 2023 only.
- We reserve the right the amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time if deemed necessary