TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TRANSPORT
Access to the transport facilities (if provided) and event is prohibited or refused to people who:
- Are clearly under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other stimulant.
- Have been banned from events before, imposed by the event organiser or the administrative, legal or police governing bodies.
- Illustrate behaviour that intends to disturb public peace or to provoke assault.
- Intentionally attempt to conceal prohibited items with the intent to bypass security screening.
- Are wearing gang related colours, Hi-vis clothing, or attempting to resemble any staff member; including unauthorised media vests, or uniforms that impersonate emergency service personnel.
- Are from unauthorised media outlets.
- Wine Machine has a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY for harassment of any kind.
- Our zero tolerance policy means that we will look into and review every allegation and respond appropriately. We empower and encourage you to report any behaviour that makes you or others feel uncomfortable to any Wine Machine staff member.
- Patrons asked to stop any harassing behaviour are expected to comply immediately.
- Any person behaving in a disorderly manner, engaging in harassing or uncomfortable behaviour, or otherwise failing to comply with this policy will be removed from, or refused admittance to, any Wine Machine event. Individuals who are ejected or refused entry from an event for a violation of this policy will not be provided with a refund.