TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
IMPORTANT ++++ This is a fully licensed 18+ only event. No BYO. Food and alcohol available for purchase on-site. IDs required for all patrons and bags will be checked on entry. This is a drug free event, police will be in attendance. +++++
– The event is a LICENSED 18+ EVENT only. No exceptions.
– There are strictly NO PASSOUTS.
– On request security have the right to ask you to legitimise yourself with further ID requests.
– All patrons and staff will be wrist-banded on entry to the event. ANY patrons with no wristband that are on site will be ejected immediately.
– No liquids are permitted on site for safety and security reasons. There is free water and sunscreen provided on site at various locations inclusive of First Aid locations.
– No food, alcohol or beverages are allowed to be brought onto the site.
– No weapons, glass, metal objects, fireworks, flares, glow sticks, laser pointers, umbrellas, portable seats, hampers, eskies, sporting equipment or dangerous goods are permitted on site.
– No animals are permitted on site (apart from authorized guide/companion dogs).
– No professional recording devices such as video cameras, Go Pro cameras or audio recorders are allowed on site.
– Any and all footage taken by patrons on camera, mobile phone or any recording device is subject to Copyright Laws.
– The event has a “TOPS ON” policy. Anyone not wearing tops (singlet, t-shirt etc…) will be rejected at the gate and refused service at service points throughout the event. Anyone inside the event not wearing a top will have their wristband removed and will be ejected from the event.
– Patrons will be refused service at any service point unless wearing compliant attire.
– Any intimidating behaviour including posturing or “surrounding” patrons will NOT be tolerated and will result in ejection from the event.
– Please arrive and depart in an orderly fashion and respect our neighbors, so we can return next year.
– You may be filmed at this event for the purposes and use, at the sole discretion of the event.
– The event will not take responsibility or liability for cloaked items or ties you bring into the event site.
– Where rides are on site, rides will be ridden at patrons own Risk. The event accepts no responsibility or liability for this.
– All patrons entering the venue must be over the age of 18, entry to the event is at own risk.
– All patrons entering the event must have a valid photo ID and ticket.
– Valid Photo ID is required for entry (VALID Passport, VALID Australian Driver License or State specific proof of age card).
– Attendees from overseas must bring their valid passport to gain entry. Overseas driver’s license, student University and/or Public Transport cards will not be accepted.
– On request security have the right to ask you to legitimise yourself with further ID requests.
– Wristbands are not transferrable and must be worn at all times, patrons must not tamper with or remove them for the duration of the event, if removed a patron may be ejected from the event.
– Wristbands remain the property of the event at all times.
– The event and its artists give no permission for filming, photographing or any recordings. Only authorised and fully accredited media approved by the Marketing and Publicity departments are permitted at the event.
– Any media or persons found to be carrying media equipment (microphones, recording devices, camera etc.) or deliberately deceiving staff will be removed and banned from the event for an indefinite period.
– If you are evicted from the event or refused entry your ticket will be cancelled and you will not be allowed re-entry.
– There is no reserved seating.
– Entry will be refused if ticket is damaged, altered or defaced in any way or not purchased from an authorised point of sale.
– Although we will endeavour to adhere to the publicised package contents you accept that The Promoter has the right to alter elements of the event (including the line up) in our sole discretion.
-The right of admission is reserved and is also subject to the venues terms of admission.
– A search of person or possessions may be required at the time of entry to the venue.
– The Promoter will not take responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to or purchased at the event.
– Subject to Australian Consumer Laws, tickets will not be refunded after purchase.
– There are no refunds due to inclement weather (the show will go on, rain hail or shine, unless the entire event is cancelled prior to gates open) or failure to adhere to any of the ticket information above or these terms and conditions.
– We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the event for any reason. In the event of cancellation of the event prior to the gates opening, we will provide a refund less an amount to cover the cost of ticketing unless the cancellation is a result of force majeure. A force majeure event includes an event that prevents, hinders, delays or otherwise makes impracticable by reason of any flood, riot, fire, judicial or governmental action, labour disputes, communicable diseases, act of God or any other causes beyond our control.
– There will be no refund on any unused tickets if you or your invitees are asked/forced to leave, if you’re unable to attend the event or if the event concludes before the advertised finish time.
– The Promoter and the venue practices responsible service of alcohol. Ticket price does not include beverages. Patrons behaving in a disorderly or inappropriate manner may be refused entry or evicted.
REJECTION OF ENTRY OR EJECTION FROM EVENT OR TRANSPORT
Security staff are entitled to search; pat down or metal detect any patron upon entry to buses and the event. Any person not compliant will be refused entry or removed from the event without refund.
Access to the transport facilities (if provided) and event is prohibited or refused to people who:
– Are clearly under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other stimulant.
– Have been banned from events before, imposed by the event organiser or the administrative, legal or police governing bodies.
– Illustrate behaviour that intends to disturb public peace or to provoke assault.
– Intentionally attempt to conceal prohibited items with the intent to bypass security screening.
– Are wearing gang related colours, Hi-vis clothing, or attempting to resemble any staff member; including unauthorised media vests, or uniforms that impersonate emergency service personnel.
– Are from unauthorised media outlets.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR TICKET
– You must present your ticket for scanning upon entry for admission to the Event.
– Keep your ticket in a safe place and safeguard it as you would money or regular tickets.
– Unauthorised sale or duplication of this ticket will prevent your admittance to the Event.
– Do not purchase this ticket from a source other than the primary seller otherwise you will not be able to verify if the ticket is genuine.
– In the event that duplicate copies appear, The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to all ticket holders.
SEXUAL HARASSMENT POLICY
Wine Machine believes everyone should feel safe during the music festival. We will help maintain this by not tolerating harmful behaviours, which may include non-consensual touching or verbal harassment. If a participant chooses to break these policies they may be removed from the fest. If someone or something makes you feel uncomfortable or unsafe, no matter how minor it may seem, please do not stay silent. You can report it to any Wine Machine staff member and they will follow your lead and work with you to try to make sure it does not happen again and that you continue to feel safe at our festival.
Wine Machine has a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY for harassment of any kind, including but not limited to: race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender presentation, sexual orientation, age, body size, disability, appearance, religion, citizenship, pregnancy.
Harassment includes but is not limited to: stalking, verbal or physical intimidation, offensive verbal comments, physical assault and/or battery, harassing or non-consensual photography or recording, bathroom policing, inappropriate physical contact, unwelcome physical attention.
If you are still struggling to figure out what we mean by our anti-harassment policy here are some examples:
You see someone in the crowd that you think is attractive (i.e. wearing your favourite branded T-Shirt)…
DO – Take a moment to ask yourself, “does that person really want you to stop their music experience to be ‘hit on’?” Now, if you still think it’s a good idea, be prepared for rejection and be respectful by saying something specific like, ‘cool dance move’ or ‘great Weezer tee’
DO – Keep a reasonable distance between you and the person (NO ONE LIKES A CLOSE TALKER!). And be aware of social cues. If they move away from you or turn their head away that might be your cue to STOP TALKING.
DO NOT – Say “hey beautiful”, “sexy”, “cutie”, “punk-rocker” or ask them things like, “Why aren’t you dancing?” Don’t continue to stand near them or try to engage them if they are not interested.
When the music moves you to start dancing…
DO – Respect peoples’ space around you and dance in your own personal bubble and with your friends. If you happen to be part of a ‘mosh pit’ (or as parents call it a Mash Pot), just mosh with other people involved.
DO NOT – Grab someone and start dancing with them. Remember that song about whipping your hair back and forth? Even if it is great and fun, no one wants someone else’s hair in their mouth!
You are trying to get through a crowd of people to see your favourite band…
DO – Remember that other people want to see the band. So if there’s no space ahead of them DON’T force your way to the front. If there is space, DO politely say excuse me.
DO NOT – Push, shove, or run over other humans. Know what’s a bummer? When someone pushes past you then stands right in front of you!